PubMed RSS Feed
Links to current external "PubMed.gov" articles from National Library of Medicine:
These will open up in a new window on the PubMed.gov website.
- CONCLUSIONS: Although the SPIRIT-TCM Extension 2018 guideline was established through extensive Delphi consultation, there are low rates of concordance between published TCM cancer care clinical trial protocols with the guideline. Further research is necessary to understand the low rate of concordance and how scientific rigors of reporting can be improved in TCM cancer care research.
- The design of the probes is based on bioluminescence imaging, which has been widely adopted in studies of many important biological processes. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) fitness could improve the state of health of adults' intestinal flora. The research aims at analyzing the impact of TCM fitness on the intestinal probiotics (Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus) and opportunistic pathogen (Enterococcus, Enterobacteriaceae) by the noninvasive imaging. In accordance with the searching results,...
- CONCLUSIONS: This NMA will contribute to identify the optimal TCM exercise therapy for CRF and provide evidence-based bias for clinical decision-making.
- CONCLUSION: This systematic review reveals that TCM-based exercises can effectively improve physical performance outcomes, balance outcomes, and muscle strength in the elderly population. While there is limited evidence on the efficacy of other TCM-based lifestyle interventions, more high-quality clinical trials on this topic are warranted.
- CONCLUSION: The level of collaboration among universities, the increasing number of meta-analysis studies, and the prestige of the journals in which articles were published attest that Tai Chi and Qigong practices are creating new opportunities in the traditional medicine.
- CONCLUSIONS: The management of an ongoing clinical trial in a national or international crisis with a minimum of available time and extra financial resources, alongside with two checklists on steps and procedures for trial continuation and telemedicine implementation, may be informative for other researchers or healthcare providers faced with similar challenges and making similar decisions in the current situation or similar future scenarios. TRAIL REGISTRATION: www.drks.de . DRKS00016609....