Five Element Fengshui Candles: Set of 5
These handmade candles are poured in a palm wax that crystalizes to form a unique marbleized finish. Each candle is unique. The handcrafted calligraphy for each element is an integral part of the candle. When burned, the hard palm wax mixes with the softer soy wax center to provide a long lasting, clean flame than tunnels downward, leaving a thin outer shell that glows. For safety, never leave a burning candle unattended and always use a noncombustible candle holder or plate. One of the basic principles of fengshui is the principle of five elements, which are Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water.
These elements interact between themselves in productive and destructive cycles. Each fengshui element is represented by a specific energy, shape, scent, and color. Our candles reflect the spirit and energies of fengshui when burning or just being displayed. Candles are an easy way to bring the energies of each element into your home decor.
Each candle is specifically designed, scented, and colored to represent one of the 5 elements. These unique candles are handmade at our workshop using only the finest vegetable-based waxes. No petroleum-based waxes like most commercial candles. For more information, you can visit this link.
Our Candles Feature:
- 100% Natural waxes from renewable sources, IFRA compliant fragrance oils, and natural cotton/paper wick.
- Hard palm wax exterior with soft soy wax center (yin/yang=harmony).
- Lightly scented in appropriate fengshui scents for each element.
- Long burning, clean flame. 3.25"x 4"(13 ounces each).
- Safety burn-stop wick tab.
- 3 custom calligraphy characters on each candle (a lucky fengshui number). *Designed and handmade in USA